This recruit has undergone formal social media training since January. It’ll soon be time to earn my wings and fly the coop.
There are scores of theories, methods, and tidbits that I’ve picked up, and there’s even more that I’m learning. That’s the catch with technology and communication, you’re never done evolving.
Now it’s nearly high noon and time for me to resolve a last few social media standoffs. Thus, here’s Memphis Maverick’s top-10 list of reasons, goals, or to-do’s to evolve my online presence:
8. Follow-up on organizations or individuals that I’ve previously mentioned in interviews for future pieces.
7. Surpass 1,000 Twitter followers!
6. Track how people get to this site and examine if and why they stick around. (I’m talking bounce rate, baby.)
5. Publicly solicit events to cover and supplemental features.
2. Keep raking in FourSquare mayorships. My work and a restaurant have been conquered, yet I’m still after you, John D. of Central Gardens.
And the final social media goal?
1. “BE AWESOME!” courtesy of Kid President